We bring all claims to a conclusion quickly and efficiently
Unfortunately, accidents in nurseries, schools, colleges and universities are fairly common. At Whitestone Solicitors we are approached by parents whose children have been injured, students themselves who have suffered injuries, teachers who have been injured as well as other visitors to the school premises who have suffered injuries.
If you or your child is injured at school and the accident was someone else’s fault, you may be able to make a claim for compensation.
Some of the most common types of claims we deal with relating to accidents at school include cases where people have:
• Slipped or tripped within the school building or school grounds
• Been injured by defective equipment such as chairs, desks or play equipment
• Been exposed to asbestos within the school building and have developed an asbestos related disease
• Been asked to lift or carry heavy objects without the correct training or equipment
• Been injured in a sports accident
• Contracted food poisoning
If you have been injured as a result of an accident at school, college or university then Contact Whitestone Solicitors to obtain a free consultation and expert advice regarding School Playground Accidents in UK.